Below is a list of some of the useful that you can utilize once your phone has been rooted:
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app’s data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Must have app for any root user. Make backups, flash ROMs, and own your device.
– Flash your recovery to the latest and greatest ClockworkMod recovery.
– Manage your ROMs via a handy UI.
– Organize and perform backups and restores from within Android!
– Install ROMs from your SD card.
– Install your favorite ROMs over the air!
Supercharge your Android device with SetCPU. A must-have tool for root users.
SetCPU is a tool for changing the CPU settings on a rooted Android phone or tablet, including the Galaxy Nexus, HTC One series, Nexus S, Nexus One, Motorola Droid, Samsung Galaxy series, and most other devices. You’re under control: SetCPU can improve your performance, save battery, or both!
Automate SetCPU with profiles! SetCPU allows you to set up powerful profiles to change your settings under certain conditions, such as what app is running, when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, when the phone’s temperature is too high, or during certain times of day. See the screenshots for examples of how you might set up profiles.
SetCPU’s wide feature set make it useful to Android beginners and enthusiasts alike. Accelerate your processor to unleash your phone’s true multitasking potential, or dial your CPU’s speed down to save battery. SetCPU also includes a “voltage control” menu, available to certain devices with custom kernels that support it, to control undervolting to save even more battery. Keep in mind that undervolting is only available for certain kernels.
Yet another CPU overclock app. Does what others do + more. Increased battery life and higher device performance. This application allows you to control advanced features of overclocking kernels, you can change the voltage applied and select frequencies you want to use.
Voltage Control Extreme (developer name sulph8), features include:
– Support more than one profile
– CPU history display
– overvolting support (+50mV and 1500mV limit)
– undervolting up to -250mV (lite version limited to -200mV)
AdFree removes most ads in the browser and other apps. It does this by nullifying requests to known host names in the system hosts file.
Grant and manage Superuser rights for your phone and applications. This app requires that you already have root, or a custom recovery image to work.
Bloat Freezer is a tool to free your memory, keep battery longer
– Freeze system apps/regular apps
– Defrost frozen apps
– Uninstall system apps
– Very small footprint (137K)
– Freezing an application prevents it from running in background and using your battery, CPU and memory and slow down your phone. It also preserves your data that can be easily restore later.
– Defrosting an application is a revert process to restore that application with its data before freezing. Upgrading that application is still available.
– Uninstall a system app: app will be gone. Forever. If a system app, it’s very hard to bring it backs. If market apps, reinstall it from Market
Screencast captures your phone screen at high frame rates into a high quality MPEG4 video with audio. It can also take snapshots of your screen by holding the search key on your phone.